Sunday, August 25, 2013

24 THINGS I’D LIKE "ERIN MAE" TO KNOW



  1. Who would have thought that in the smallest period of time of our childhood would be the start of everything? Though, I can’t clearly remember how we were introduced to each other. I’m not also sure if we had such playtime together with other kids then. What a pretty messed up memory! Enlighten me, please! Hahaha. And then, the next thing I know, mag-tiyahin na pala tayo?!?!? I mean ako yung tiyahin at ikaw yung pamangkin. Pambihira! Indeed, the irony of a family tree. Hehe. Nonetheless, I am very glad that there’s a part of my childhood which involves you how little may it seem.
  2. Hunyo Dosmildos. Who would have thought again that our paths will cross again? Ok, dalawang beses ko nabanggit ang again. Haha. After so many years, naging classmates na tayo. Akalain mo nga naman ang tadhana’y sadyang tadhana pa din e noh?! Hehe. Batid kong alam mo na yung first impression ko sayo kasi nasabi ko na. Pero, just in case nakalimutan mo, babanggitin ko ulit na… I was intimidated by your presence, your character and your friendly/ma-chika attitude towards our other classmates. You were such a “CATCH!” Matalino ka ha, pero akala ko lang talaga sobrang talino mo kaya natakot ako. (Insert your reaction that moment I mentioned this) Hahaha. Na-deceived mo talaga ako dun haaaaa! Haha. So bottomline… higschool rekindled and reconnected our naudlot na samahan. Thank God there’s SMC! Yey! Hehe.
  3. We had different set of friends. You know, you have your “LOUD AND SOSYALING FURRRIENDS” while mine are the “SIMPLE AND TACITURN KIND OF FURRRIENDS.” Ganun! Haha. But you know, we did try to blend in. Until, we became seatmates. So, I got to know a lot more about you. Thank God there’s alphabetical order and seat plan. Hehe. Looking back, I knew that you already have a lot of friends and I honestly never thought and never considered the idea of being in that circle. But God really has a mighty way of making things possible and putting people in situations with great timing. And then we became FURRRIENDS!
  4. And then there’s RADZKOH! Wait… Am I putting you so much through memory lane? Pang-apat pa lang ito, so, may bente pa. Haha. Paano nga ba nagsimula ulit ang label ng grupo natin? Hehe. Grabe lang. Isang malupit na barkadahan ang nabuo in spite of our dissimilarities with one another. #Hashtag #Alamonayan Hehehe. Nakakatuwa lang balikan ang mga away-bati-kulitan-hatid portion kapag uwian- merienda sa holiday moments. Sa lahat ng yun, I can say that, that was the highlight of a more established friendship between you and me.
  5. I am certain about one thing… a lot of people admires your versatility. One fine singer, dancer and can play musical instruments isama mo na din ang pagiging majorette! Hehehe. Musically inclined ika nga nila. Eh, it runs in the blood nga naman kase. Neseye ne eng lehet… Nung nagsabog ng talent si Lord, aba eh sinalo mo lahat! Haha. IHAW NA! (I can read your mind. You probably respond… NO TITA JUNAH, HILAW PA!) Hahahaha.
  6. Why did I call you a CATCH? (You may refer to number two) You are so good at making people comfortable around you. Your wit is incomparable. I always say na whenever I’m with you, wala ni isang dull moment. Your hirit, jokes and stories are very mabenta! Dapat gawin kang ambassadress sa pagkakalat ng good vibes at happiness eh!
  7. One thing that you have which I really wish to have yet impossible and never happened was having siblings like yours. I envy the feeling. Yaman din lamang na ako’y unica hija, I entirely missed it. For that, I can say that God is so unfair! Hahaha. Charot! But, seriously speaking, (insert serious face on) being the bunso of your family, you are the provider of joy. I know how you extremely show and say your love to each member especially to your kuya’s and ate, that’s why I bet they are more than glad too to have such blessing and ading like you.
  8. I’ll try to make this part as brief as I can. So help me God. Hehehe. Your LOVELIFE. Nhux! Rings a bell? How exciting lalo na kung iisa-isahin natin. Hahaha. Let me start with my know-it-all measurement about how you handle this. I can say it’s close to perfection. I know you. I knew you. But I'm not sure if I still know you today. Hehehe. Though there were times that you would keep things from me because you were afraid on how will I respond to it. Am I right or I am right? Hahaha. But why? Like, I don’t bite!? Maybe I was that opinionated way way back pero, hindi naman ako magmamagaling at magaala-love guru kase I, myself have KATANGAHAN moment when it comes to this. Wala pa man din, pero quotang-quota na ako sa katangahan. Hahaha. Truly, when you’re in that shoe, you wouldn’t mind others opinion as long as you know you are happy however complicated the situation you’re in. Inlove eh! That I understand now. I apologize for being so pakialamera before. I should’ve learned the art of shutting off myself from all of your lovelife’s moment including other members of radzkoh. Hehe. Nagsayang lang ako ng litanya. Wala namang nakinig sa inyo. Hahaha. Kung meron man, labas sa ilong ang ending. Hehe. But you know, I’ve done those things because I truly care about you. Siguro naman sa lahat ng nangyare noon, without me reminding things, eh you learned your lessons naman na di ba? And I really hope right now, you already found your one true love for the rest of your life.
  9. I can clearly remember our one major quarrel/misunderstanding way back 2006 or 2007? I just want to apologize for my exaggerated reaction. Though you can’t blame me because I was really shocked. But my fault there was, I acted like I wasn’t a true friend, worst, I acted like I wasn’t your family. It was kinda hard to accept… I don’t wanna bring it up again but it’s all in the past. What matters is we patched up things and we can definitely laugh about it now, right? So… I’m just gonna share something I have read few weeks ago. It’s a part of a book. I can see a little relativity in there. It goes like this… “People I have discovered are layers and layers of secrets. You believe you know them, but their motives are always hidden from you, buried in their own hearts. You will never know them, but sometimes you decide to trust them.” I think I wasn't really able to say how sorry I was. Might as well grab this opportunity to say I am sorry I judged you that easily. I trusted you but I am sorry that my trust wasn't that firm before.  And I am sorry for everything I've said.
  10. That quarrel definitely taught us a lot, don’t you think? Especially you. Kina-ampang mo! Hahaha. And I can’t remember how we fixed it. Ang naalala ko lang is sembreak ba nun yun? Or kung anumang bakasyon. I was in Ilocos and you went home too. Pumunta ka sa bahay and then we were able to make kwento about it. We reconciled like nothing happened. What we must do now is we must pinky promise that there’s no way that one time big time hits the core situation will happen again. Cross your heart. Cross it! Hehehe. (Just so you know, I take this seriously so I've crossed mine)
  11. After all that’s been said and done and years had passed. There was that time when I felt like things changed between you and me. I knew you were hiding some things. I was trying to make a conversation about it but then you were diverting it to another topic like you weren’t ready to talk about it. May reliable source ako, wag kang ano dyan! Hahaha. And yes, we communicate once in a while but then again, it did not suffice the consistency of what we had before. I became distant to you. I took a turn and befriended other people and temporarily forgot about you. I realized we’re drifting apart. Syet! Lakas maka-jowa. Hahaha. You know, it takes getting used to it. And I did. Honestly, it was a sad phase. I can almost imagine a fading friendship. I don’t know if you noticed it. Hehehe.
  12. When that drifting apart happened, I felt like you need to grow up not only as someone that I know. I intend not to make pakialam in whatever you’re into. I didn’t know your whereabouts not until something came up. That moment you confessed about you getting preggy. I honestly cried. I don’t know if I was able to tell you that. Hindi ako magpapakaipokrita at sasabihin ko na natuwa ako agad nung nalaman ko yun. Initial reaction was… “Why? Bakit hindi siya nag-ingat? Sayang… Kasi I know there’s a lot in store for your future if that did not happen unexpectedly. But then, there goes… Nangyari na eh. Na wala dapat panghinayangan. Maybe God has another purpose.” And I was just proud that you were able to decide for yourself amidst that kind of situation. Kase alam naman natin kung ano ginagawa ng iba pag mga ganyang eksena at ganap sa buhay nila. Wala ako nung mga panahong yun but, I was grateful enough that you entrusted me about that.
  13. And then there’s RYZZO/BILOG/FRANCE RUTHER! Adorable… May mai-rhyme lang. Hehehe. You know, it just felt right to be with you last February. I couldn’t be any happier. Swear! It was the best and one of the highlights of my life this year. Along with that experience, I was able to witness your maternal capability. Nhux! Nanay na nanay ah! Hahaha. Though I only spent days with you and bilog, I can say that you are a cozy kind of mother. Hehehe. And you’re doing just great!
  14. Ang dami ko na nasabi noh? May sampu pa. Recess ka muna kaya. Hehehe. Kase this time medyo seryoso ang parteng ito. Ito yung usapang married life. Ayokong ipaalala kase alam kong ang dami mong frustrations noon. Pero hindi ko naman na babanggitin pa. Hehehe. I don’t know if I’ll create a point in here kase I still don’t know that kind of excitement and readiness of feeling to settle down. I just can’t picture it yet. Hahaha. When the time comes, the time comes nalang. Haha. But this isn't about me. This is about you of course. Having bilog right now, you and Kim will definitely tie the knot in God’s perfect time. Nase-sense at naba-vibes ko talaga siya. Hehehe. I may have misjudged Kim based on your kwentos before, but that time that I was able to witness your day to day routine with him virtually, I saw his effort. It’s a hard situation for the both of you. But I know he’s doing his best. He may have irregularities before, I’m sure he’ll make it up to you and bilog forever. Lastly, I know you’ll make a good wife. Looking forward to being part of that grandest day of your life.
  15. As any other individual, we all have sort of downfalls. At first, it’s difficult to deal with but later on it becomes manageable right? I know, you still have lots of aspirations to fulfill but for the time being, you can’t just make anything your priority over your family. I know you still have things you wanna do for yourself. May I cite one particular case which is you being a registered nurse. You may have failed the first time you took up the exam, but that doesn't mean you won’t give it another shot. As the saying goes, try and try until you succeed. Hehehe. Ang klasik lang. Always remember that... Hindi nasusukat ang kakayahan ng isang tao sa kung ilang pagkakamali ang nakamit nito. Basta, I believe in you. Okayyy?
  16. Sa ngayon, siguro yung contentment sa pagiging ina mo ang masasabi mong walang katulad na career. Incomparable ika nga nila. Kung mapapansin mo, nagtatagalog na ako. Nauubusan na kasi ako ng bala. Hahahaha. Iba man yung career na inambisyon mo nung una pero, tignan mo naman kung anong meron ka ngayon di ba? Lifetime career yan na maipagmamalaki mo lalo na’t pinapalaki mo naman ng maayos si bilog. Hindi man literally career yan na may makukuha kang pinansyal na resulta pero ibang tagumpay ang naidudulot niyan sa pakiramdam mo for sure. For that, elibs ako sayo potpot!
  17. Quoting some lines again… that… “One day you will look back and see how all the pieces fit together. And how your life has been a complete utter success.” I’ll make this one as brief as having faith in God. Nasa plot palang daw kase siya ng paggawa ng successful life mo. Wag atat. Be patient. Pero siyempre for you to be able to earn that, do your part din. Werk it twerk it with God. Hehe.
  18. I can say you’re the first sister I never had. Ibig sabihin meron pa akong mga iba pero ikaw nauna. Hehehe. Kung magkakaroon ako ng ikalawang buhay sa ibang mundo (Wow! May ganun?) ikaw yung gusto kong maging kapatid. Pero mas matanda ka ha? Hehe. Alamonaman at proven na paborito talaga ang mga bunso. Haha. Hindi pa man nangyayari, eto't nakiki-sibling rivalry na ako. Hahaha.
  19. Sabi mo nga sa sayoteng pinadala mo nung bertdey ko eh, na solid tayo at best/true friend mo ako. What made you think so? I don’t think so. Hehe. Kidding aside, you make a good example of a true friend. I’ll make sure to always count you in as one. But frankly speaking not as a bestfriend. Hahaha. Medyo malabo noh? Malaki kasing issue sakin yan kase ang daming nagke-claim na you are their bestfriend. Dami nila noh? Hehe. I cannot easily give that one kase nga I had one before but unfortunately din’t work out. Kaya mas gugustuhin ko nalang i-bestfriend ang sarili ko ngayon. Hahaha. Tanong lang, di ka naman nahihirapan i-determine kung sino talaga sa kanila ang best? Haha. Kaya hirap makipagkompitesya sa mga bestfriends mo eh. Gugustuhin ko nalang yung true friend. Hindi man best, pero true. Hindi naman pwedeng maging best pag hindi true di ba? Oh, PAK!
  20. Ano pa ba pwede? Aside from I can be a sister and a true friend, I can literally be your tiyahin. Hahaha. I can act like I can unlimited sermon you whenever may mga gagawin kang kaeklavarvahan. Medyo impulsive ka kase kung minsan. Hahaha. Kung kailangan mo ng malufet na guidance ng isang butihing tiyahin, andito lang ako. Hahaha.
  21. Eto, malamang hindi mo kailanman gugustuhin mangyari, Haha. I can be your worst enemy. Kaya mas mabuting wag nalang tayong sangdikit. Hahaha. Joke lang… That won’t happen naman siguro ano? Pero just so you know… Winawarningan na kita. Masindak ka! Hahaha. Kung may worst pa sa salitang worst. Hehe. But I can always forgive you that’s for sure. Ikaw pa ba? Hehe.
  22. I MISS YOU POTPOT. It’s been six months. I can’t wait to bond with you again.
  23. I WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU. As long as I can, no matter what instance that is. Paki-permanently tatak that in mind ha?
  24. And to sum it all up, (ang dami ko pang chechebureche pero ito lang talaga ang gusto ko sabihin. Hahaha)... HAPPY BIRTHDAY POT!!! Today marks your 24th year on earth. Glad to have wasted most of those years with you. Hehehe. Thank you for being the sweetest as always. Thank you for believing in me so much especially those times that I doubted myself. Thank you for squeezing time whenever I need a hand. And thank you for the things I can't remember to mention here. Alamonayown! Haha. Godbless you more. May all your wishes come true. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment