Friday, February 14, 2014

MY THOUGHTS ABOUT SOMEONE I AM YET AND HAPPY TO MEET IN THE FUTURE.


This may seem a little unusual but I decided to write about YOU after shedding happy tears while watching wedding proposals and videos few days ago. I didn't know what’s gotten into me and I started pounding the keyboard through the search bar on YouTube. It’s just so amazing how their hearts found each other’s match made in heaven. And honestly, I was a little envious in a good way because the hopeful romantic in me believes that somewhere out there, I will also meet mine, the one and definitely the first and last commitment that I will spend the rest of my whole life with. No matter how the latter statement seems impossible these days, I will try to make sure it’s going to end that way.
But you know, before all these thoughts come into mind, I already had my fair share of frustrations, rejections and agony because of choosing, liking and loving the wrong man. Those stupid times of “I-want-to-rush-falling-in-love” kind of situation because my friends (most of them) are in a relationship and I don’t want to be teased endlessly for being single at the moment. Those stupid times again of “I-am-affected-when-other-people-comments-about-my-life” just because I don’t have someone else and that I might not be able to relate when it comes to that certain topic. You know what, I WAS ALL WRONG. All those “ended-up-hurting-drama” were just temporary feelings. Time will really come especially when maturity sinks in. And here I am and now able to say “what-do-they-care” about how I picture my own love story. And I think I am in that phase now of being a grown woman wherein whatever people thinks about me don’t matter anymore as I re-quote I don't feel any pressure right now.
And right now, all I want to do is to wait patiently for the right one to find me. I am praying to God that he gives me someone I deserve because definitely, I don’t want to settle for anything less. Other people say I've set high standards and nobody will meet it, that I am picky and I have never let somebody in. Well, I have the right and I believe I should be because I am too precious for second best.
But seriously, I am thinking that maybe I've already met you, that we already encountered each other but the time hasn't given you yet the might to pursue me, or maybe not. Maybe, we didn't cross paths yet. I don’t know. Whatever… If you happen to be THE ONE, prove to me that what most people think about love, that it should be a trial and error thing is wrong.
So... I am keeping the faith that one day I’ll have my time and a happy story to tell because you are in it. I want you to know how excited I am and so looking forward to that day of you having the courage to tell me and the world, I AM THAT SOMEONE YOU ARE WAITING TO FILL IN THE REAL MEANING OF YOUR FOREVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment